Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I'm back on the blogger again.

Been climbing a ton! I've climbed so much lately that I am at the point that I actually hope it rains so I can rest. In the last few months I have traveled more than I have in many years.



August I traveled to New Hampshire to climb with Freddie Wilkinson and Janet Bergman and their dog Tagger. Also I spend a week guiding for the Kismet Rock Foundation which is a non-profit that gives kids from the city that have potential but not an opportunity to learn about the outdoors and climbing. http://www.kismetrockfoundation.org/. What a great organization, cant wait to guide for them again next summer. On the climbing front, I went up there to climb at Cathedral Ledge and look at Liquid Sky, New Hampshires first 5.13, and do Predator (5.13b)at Rumney.



Heres a time lapse of one effort on the ole' Pred from Freddie:

The Predator from Freddie Wilkinson on Vimeo.



Overall the trip was one of the better ones I have been on in a while. Had a chance to hit up Cathedral, Shagg Cragg (my favorite of the trip), Sundown, and Rumney. Hung out with good friends and met new ones, and ate great food. When I wasn't climbing I was just doing my thing raising hell, drinking, and what not.


No comments:

Post a Comment